Reviews of Our Massachusetts Catering: Real Clambakes On Site
Clambake catering from Woodman's of Essex, MA is the ultimate way to give your guests a taste of summer, all year round. But don't take our word for it! For years, our classic New England clambakes cooked on site have been delighting Woodman's fans and those new to our catering menu at corporate events, weddings, anniversary parties, family reunions, and other events. Over the years, we have amassed quite the long list of glowing reviews of our Massachusetts catering services from the clients who contracted with Woodman's for clambake catering and the guests who enjoyed every last bite of fresh lobster, our award-winning chowder, steamed mussels and clams, hot steamed corn, our house made cole slaw, and seasonal sweets. If you are considering booking our Massachusetts catering services for your next special event, we invite you to read the reviews below. After all, why should you take our word for it?
See what people are saying about our clambake catering
- "Yesterday we attended a Wedding in Bear Brook State Park in Allenstown, NH catered by Woodman’s! It was by far the absolute best presentation and quality food served at any of the many weddings we have attended in very high end venues. I would highly recommend Woodman's for any occasion you would like catered! They are very professional, attentive to detail and will make your catered event the most memorable event your guest will ever attend! Thank you Woodman's for making our grandson's wedding reception a huge success!!!"
Paula & Jim Durand
- "Please share our thanks with everyone involved with the fantastic clambake that Woodmans provided for our son's Wedding Rehearsal dinner on Friday evening. The food could not have been better in both quality and quantity. Both Sean and MacKenzie were very friendly, helpful and made the event fantastic! Thanks also to you and the other office people who helped with planning our event. You all were very professional so easy to work with! We will highly recommend you to anyone we know who is planning an event!"
Keith and Terri Heggie
- "The evening was perfect on all accounts. You guys have got it down pat with the service, set up and your famous fried clams. I am so glad we included them in the event, could they taste any better?"
Merrimack Valley Distributing Co.
- "The food was fabulous and the service extraordinary. We've already heard from the majority of our guests that it was beyond their wildest expectations of an "appreciation luncheon"."
- "All the food was delicious, perfectly cooked and served hot. But, I have to tell you the Fried Clams were the biggest hit of all. Those clams brought me, and many others at the party, back to the Fried Clams of our youth. They were perfection in a bite. They were a great appetizer, to a great meal."
- "You have much more than a catering staff, you really have an event-planning expertise. Little did we realize the scope of a Woodman's experience from 'china' plates and wine glasses to expertly timed service in every course. What a gem you have as a family institution."
Cindy and Robbie Johnson
St. Louis, MI
- "The food was spectacular and the service was phenomenal, it couldn't have gone better."
- "Your staff is amazing! Thanks again for making this a great event for us. All went really well. I never have to worry about a thing with your staff AND they are such a pleasure to work with. They truly are great and our distributors love them as well. We look forward to our September clambake!"
Senior Buyer, Travel and Events
The Boston Beer Company
- "It was extremely easy working with you and your staff on planning the perfect customer appreciation event. The entire experience was A+ from start to finish. Our customers (and Land Rover employees) couldn't stop raving about their meals... I will definitely recommend your catering services to my friends, family, and co-workers."
Land Rover Peabody
- "The professionalism of your staff has really taken the stress out of planning such a large (300 plus guests) event and I couldn't thank you more. From start to finish each of our events has been perfectly orchestrated and the experience and dedication of all your employees really showed. The quality of your service and the food that was prepared at all of our events was phenomenal and I will highly recommend your catering service to anyone who many be in need."
Ipswich Bay Glass
- "Woodman's has been providing outstanding clambake service for us for at least the last 15 years. Of course, the food is outstanding but that is expected. For me the aspect that makes Woodman's different is the crew. They are outstanding! Sometimes it can be pretty uncomfortable in the hot sun and there is often no place for them to rest. For me, I look forward to seeing those familiar smiling faces that truly make the difference!"
Ronald J. Hurley, MD
Executive Vice Chair
Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine
Brigham and Women's Hospital
- "On behalf of the Student Government at the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, we would like to thank you for catering such a FANTASTIC event at the Gore Place this year! The "Clam-B-Q" has established itself as a tradition here at the college and we would not have such a wonderful and delicious event without everything you do! Thank you so very much. We are looking forward to working with you next year!"
SGA Special Events
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- "The professional and pleasant service that you provided (once again) for our Alumni Clambake this past weekend is tremendously appreciated. Please extend our gratitude to your entire staff. The food was delicious and production was seamless. Many, many raves from our guests."
Asst. to Director of Alumni Relations
- "My Birthday Party and Family Reunion was a grand success! The lobster feast was loved by all. Your catering service and professional staff made the day perfect."
- "I would like to thank you and everyone else at Woodman's for the party you catered for us recently. Your responsiveness when contacted at the last minute and your professionalism were greatly appreciated by all. I also would like to commend you on your food, which was excellent. That, in combination with top notch service, made for a perfect night."
- "On behalf of our staff here at Boston Sports and Shoulder Center and Dr. Brian Mckeon, we would like to thank you for the awesome lunch brought to us last week. The lobster rolls and chowder were delicious! Thanks again!!!"
Boston Sports and Shoulder Center, LLC