Make Your Own Woodman’s Fried Clams with Our Fried Clam Kit
Now you can fry ’em up like Chubby did with fried clam batter and more!
Lawrence “Chubby” Woodman invented Woodman’s Fried Clams back in 1916! Every year since seafood lovers come to Woodman’s to get a taste of these delicious New England delicacies. Check out our cooking video and step-by-step instructions so you can fry ’em up like Chubby did! Woodman’s fried clams at home? It’s easy!
Chubby’s Fried Clam Kit
- Chubby’s Gluten Free Seafood and Fried Clam Batter Mix
- 1 Pint of Shucked Native Steamer Clams – Yields 1 Quart of Fried Clams
- 1 can Evaporated Milk 12 oz.
- Woodman’s Own Tartar Sauce
- Step by Step Cooking Instructions
- Clam Boxes
- Reusable Gel Packs & Styro-Cooler
- 3 days notice needed for shipment.
- Deliveries available Wednesday through Saturday.
- Saturday deliveries are an additional $16.00
- *Holiday delivery schedule differs (see calendar during checkout)
- Winter Shipping Info