https://woodmans.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/woodmans-logo.png 0 0 competenow https://woodmans.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/woodmans-logo.png competenow2009-03-20 21:30:422009-03-20 21:30:42Clambake Checklist
Do you want to have a clambake, but don’t know where to start? Well give us a call and we will help you with the rest. Here is a handy little checklist that will get you on your way to having the perfect clambake.
- Choose your date, time, and menu with any extras.
- Mail in your contract, deposit, and written directions or map.
- Check on cooking site, and water access.
- If party is large, consider having a form of identification for lobster, chicken, or steak.
- Call us a week prior to event with your totals on number of people, lobster, chicken, etc.
We’ve been doing clambakes and catering for over 50 years – let us do the work for you.
Be a Guest at Your Own Party!
- A bill will be mailed to you. A gratuity can be added to your bill if you sign for it on your slip, or you can tip your crew after the bake.
Please remember that a gratuity is at your discretion.
- Please fill out our service response card and mail it with your bill.
Here a few other reminders that will make your clam bake the perfect party.
- Is there access to a restroom?
- Are any of your guests vegetarians?
- We bring beverages but do you want to offer beer or wine?
- Have you checked the weather? We come rain or shine but we want your guests to come too!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!